This is a very traditional chunky style of pimiento cheese and differs quite a bit from my previous two recipes.
- 1 8 oz block of Kraft medium cheddar
- 1/2 of a 6.6 oz jar of Goya pimientos (drained and diced)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- 1/3 cup of Dukes Mayonnaise
- Shred or grind the cheese using a food processor or meat grinder. Do not use the blade on the food processor but rather the shredder attachment. Use a medium setting. We don’t want too fine of a shred as we are looking for a chunky texture.
- Add the white pepper, salt, onion powder, and Tabasco. Gently stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Mayonnaise and gently stir
- Add the diced pimientos and gently stir.
- Place contents in a airtight container and allow it to setup overnight in the refrigerator.
Enjoy the next day on crackers, bread, or veggies.